Friday, May 22, 2015

Flotsam 1 : My Personal Struggle and triumph over floaters

About 10 years ago I was sitting at my desk at work. I had just moved from another office and was settling in to my new surroundings. My walls were newly painted with a flawless coat of white paint and I was pondering what pictures use to decorate this lovely blank canvas of wall. I suddenly noticed that the wall was not quite as unblemished as I had previously thought. I noticed a blurry cobweb high up on the wall. Looking across the room to see if there were others, I noticed that the cobweb swung across my field of vision too and settled into another position! This was my first rude introduction to Mr Floater and his family and friends who would become my companions for the weeks and months ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment